Our services are available to institutions around the country specifically tailored around the goals or needs of each institution or practice. With expertise in:
- Executing and managing bundled payment programs
- Assist with decisions concerning MIPS, APPMs and ACOs
- Implementation of quality infrastructure: development of metrics/scorecards, generic viagra publication of outcomes report
- Objective peer review
- Cost reduction initiatives: implant reference pricing, decrease waste, increase service line value
- Infection Prevention, Antibiotic Stewardship
- Length of Stay and Readmission Reduction Programs
- Advising/educating corporations on the effect of changing reimbursement to their bottom line
- Educating corporations how new payment methodologies will affect their business
In addition to individual consulting, our team also offers on-site training for physician groups, including:
- Surgical Site Infection Prevention
- Protocol Implementation
Learn about the importance of nasal screening and decolonization as well as appropriate antibiotic regimens based on MRSA status and compliance results.
TEAM STEPPS Training
Developed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and the Department of Defense Patient Safety Program, Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety (TeamSTEPPS) has rapidly become a virtual industry standard for teamwork training. Learn more about this approach and how it can work at your facility.
Favorable patient experience and low complication rates have been proposed as essential components of patient-centered medical care. This course is focused on techniques to optimize quality of care while measuring patients’ experience.
Gain insights on value-based purchasing, a program in which the federal government withholds Medicare payments to poorly performing hospitals. This program has highlighted the importance of measuring and understanding quality and its relationship with the use of metrics. Venous Thromboembolism Prevention and Safety Protocol Implementation Learn more about the proper use of prophylaxis and how to decrease the rate of VTE at your site.